1. Payment for classes can be made in person in the shop or over the telephone (01474 353802). We accept cash, debit or credit card payments (sorry, we cannot accept American Express cards).
2. Your class reservation is secured once payment has been received.
3. If the cost of the class is over £50, payment can be made in instalments but the full payment must be received four weeks prior to the start date of the class.
4. Once made, your payment is non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, for any reason, please let us know as soon as possible by telephoning the shop during opening hours, you will need to follow this up with a written email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If you give us more than 4 weeks’ notice of your non-attendance, we will do our best to offer you a transfer to another class of the same value. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer any transfers with less than four weeks’ notice.
6. We will only make a refund if we have to cancel a class for any reason or if we are able to sell your space – if we have been successful in selling your space we will charge an administration fee of £25. If we are unable to re sell your space then we will be unable to refund any monies.